05 November 2008

Yes, We can!

Yes, We can! – Democrat President-Elect Barack Obama

How can I not write anything for this historical moment? Barack Obama has won the American election. The win may mean many things to many people. For me, It’s a win for a hard-working Afro-American who struggled for his life and proved that there is nothing impossible. I was following every moment of the election result in TV and internet, staying awake late at night and when the final victory was announced, I was immensely glad. I knew there were millions of people who were out there in the world to share that happiest moment. …….The First Black President of United States of America.
Obama, a sign of change. Here is a video of his victory speech. I completely understand why people have tears in their eyes with happiness. This is surely a moment to be glad about!
Obama, We all love you!

No comments:


Don't let anyone steal your Dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.