10 December 2006

For the lady I Love!

Appreciating every single moments of happiness I’ve with you,

Thanking you for bringing back Spring in my lifeless Winter,

Longing to find you all the time in my sight,

Loving you as you are………


This is what I’ve come up with for you!

Beauty in your eyes between your pupils
You’re the angel of every catching vision that I’ve ever seen
Having seen all the nature of this horizon
Having seen all the dust of love long away from home,
You’re the sole flower of my garden that always shines in vision
You’re the divine companion of my trusty journey that shows the right path
You’re that piece of my destiny that reminds me watching the raining rainbow
Truly you’re fleeting me the light of your immense love that reflects in my solitude
Every drop of your words nurtures me in your absence
Not having you near me in these disturbing roads that causes me lot’s of whisper apart
But
Your beautiful smiling face enters into my own picture and
Reminds me the feelings of your soul that always cherishes me in my deepest core
Imagining you in all the way and wishing to reach into your arms
Rhythm of your voice replicates in my every breath
This shows the splendour of your heart
Heart of your deepest stunning heart
Pure than season of blooming
Higher than spirit of love itself
Innocent than innocence itself
And beautiful than beautiful itself…

No comments:


Don't let anyone steal your Dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.